Win Tickets to See Mary Berry in Ely
“We are absolutely delighted to welcome her to Ely for a talk with tastings. This promises to be a fantastic and delicious event.”
MARY Berry - the queen of home cooking and recent judge on The Great British Bake Off - is coming to Ely, and the Ely Standard has one pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader. Mary Berry is one of the UK’s best-known and respected cookery writers famed for her traditional family style of baking. She published her first cookery book, The Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook, in 1966 and since then has seen another 70 different books make it to print, which have combined sales of five million copies around the world.
Mary Berry will give a talk and tastings session at St Mary’s Church in Ely on Thursday, December 1 and you could be there courtesy of the Ely Standard.
A spokeswoman from Toppings said: “Mary Berry is loved for her writing and recipes and for her practical, unfussy approach to food. We are absolutely delighted to welcome her to Ely for a talk with tastings. This promises to be a fantastic and delicious event.”
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Mary Berry at St Mary’s Church on December 1, then answer this question. What was the name of Mary’s fellow judge on The Great British Bake off?
You may also want to watch:
Answers on a postcard to: the Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets, �8/�7, for the event are available from Topping & Co Booksellers in High Street, Ely.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
All entries must reach us by Monday, November 28.