Win tickets to see Katherine Jenkins in concert at Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
Superstar diva Katherine Jenkins performs at Thetford Forest next month as part of the Forestry Commission’s Forest Live concert calendar.
And we have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to give away a pair of tickets in a competition.
Katherine Jenkins is the world’s most prolific classical crossover artist.
In 2003 she signed the biggest-ever recording contract for a classical artist and has since become the premiere ambassador of bringing classical music to a mainstream audience. Her stratospheric rise made Katherine the fastest-selling mezzo-soprano ever.
To date, Katherine has released nine studio albums, all of which have sold in excess of seven million copies and gone platinum around the world.
She has received numerous awards for her recordings, including two Classical BRITS for the coveted Album of the Year Award.
Her most recent accolade is receiving an OBE in the 2014 New Year Honours List for services to music and charity, in particular, her work with the armed forces.
- 1 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 2 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 3 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 4 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 5 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 6 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 7 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 8 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 9 Cambridge 'knife-wielder' arrested
- 10 Council has extra £18m in the kitty because of Covid
The concert, on July 12, with the National Symphony Orchestra, will include a selection of Katherine’s favourite works as well as classic proms repertoire.
For tickets and further info call the box office tel 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
• To stand a chance of winning a pair tickets, answer this question:
How many times has Katherine Jenkins with the Classical BRITS Album of the Year Award?
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your entry Katherine Jenkins Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Thursday, July 3. The winner will be the first answers drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.