Win Tickets to Hustanton Sea Life Sanctuary - and the chance to meet members of the Octonauts
- Credit: Archant
MARINE adventurers the Octonauts - a smash hit with young CBeebies viewers - are visiting the Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary next month.
To celebrate three readers will win a family ticket - and the chance to meet the characters.
Octonauts crew members Kwazii and Peso will delight visitors to the sanctuary from June 15-23.
The Octonauts captivate youngsters’ imaginations as they explore the world’s oceans, rescue the creatures who live there and protect their habitats.
Kwazii and Peso will appear regularly at the sanctuary - and there are a host of extra Octonautical activities lined up.
You may also want to watch:
Three readers will win a family ticket, for two adults and two children, worth more than £50. The ticket can be used at any time this summer.
For your chance to win, answer this question:
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 3 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
Which member of the Octonauts crew will join Kwazii at Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary next month?
To enter, text ELS SEALIFE followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at noon on Friday, May 31. The winners will be the first three correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.