WIN! Purchase that special meal for your loved one with £150 of Anglia Co-operative vouchers
- Credit: Archant
BRITS are full of romance – last year it is estimated we spent almost £900million on our loved ones for Valentine’s Day.
Men came out top – lashing out about £611million – while women spent in the region of £269million on their other halves.
The most popular choices for her in a special survey of 5,000 adults were flowers, chocolates and a romantic meal – and that’s where your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Littleport can give you a helping hand to make Valentine’s Day 2013 even more special.
We’ve teamed up with the store in Wisbech Road, Littleport, to give you the chance to win £150 worth of vouchers to spend at the store and make it a truly fantastic February 14.
Flowers, chocolates, wine or ‘bubbly’ and all of the ingredients to prepare a truly romantic meal are on the shelves at the store.
You may also want to watch:
What better way to demonstrate your love than by creating your own unique culinary masterpiece for the special person in your life?
With that in mind, check out the store’s Truly Irresistible range – premium food and quality ingredients for starters, main meals and desserts, plus fresh fruit and veg, pasta and rice, delicious cooking sauces and little extras like crisps, breadsticks, olives and biscuits.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
Even if you aren’t lucky enough to win our great prize you can still make it a February 14 to remember and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next two weekend shops at the store by using the special money-off coupons in the January 17 edition of the Ely Standard.
To stand a chance of winning our competition, answer this question:
How much did men spend last year on their loved ones for Valentine’s Day?
Text ELS LOVE followed your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on January 25. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020.