WIN: One of three pairs of tickets to see Simply Red perform at Forest Live this July
- Credit: Archant
Simply Red will perform this summer as part of woodland venue Forest Live – and we have three pairs of tickets worth more than £100 each to give away!
to give away.
Mick Hucknall’s iconic voice was the defining sound of British R‘n’B in the eighties and nineties and one in five British households has a Simply Red album.
With more than 60 million worldwide sales the band enters its fourth decade buoyed by their new album ‘Big Love’.
Expect to hear all of their classic hits; ‘Money’s Too Tight (To Mention)’, ‘Holding Back The Years’, ‘If You Don’t Know Me By Now’, ‘Something Got Me Started’, ‘The Right Thing’, ‘Stars’ and ‘Fairground’ at the concert.
You may also want to watch:
Forest Live is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission to bring forests to new audiences.
Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding England’s forests and woodlands and increasing their value to people and wildlife.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
Over Forest Live’s 15 years history, money raised has contributed to a wide range of projects, from wildlife conservation to making improvements for visitors.
With everything required for a great night out, including full catering and bar facilities, the gigs are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere.
Simply Red perform at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk on Sunday July 3. For tickets and further info call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
COMPETITION To win one of three pairs of tickets to see Simply Red perform at Thetford Forest as part of the Forest Live concert series, please answer the following question:
Who is the lead singer of Simply Red?
Send your answer via email to email@example.com and include your name, address and daytime contact number. Closing date is midnight on Sunday May 22.