WIN!: Have a ‘spooktacular’ Halloween on Anglia Co-operative’s Littleport foodstore
HALLOWEEN is now one of Britain’s biggest celebrations – beaten only by Christmas and Easter.
Spending on Halloween has risen 20-fold in the last 10 years – and the trend is expected to continue in 2012.
It is no longer just children who get into the scary spirit of things - more adults are now holding Halloween parties too.
Whatever you’re planning for Halloween 2012, we’ve got a great prize lined up in today’s competition, courtesy of your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore.
How do you fancy �150 to spend in the store at Wisbech Road, Littleport, to make your Halloween a truly howling success?
You may also want to watch:
You’ll find children’s costumes, decorations, novelty products, confectionery – plus pumpkins, toffee apples and drinks galore, as well as everything you’d need for grown-ups’ parties too!
There are some scarily good deals – and the chance to save a further �6 when you spend �40 on your little horrors’ Halloween fun, by using the special coupon in the October 4 edition of the Ely Standard the next time you visit the Wisbech Road, Littleport, store.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 3 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
To stand a chance of winning our �150 prize, simply answer this question:
What date is Halloween?
A) November 5
B) December 25
C) October 31
To enter, text ELS HALLOW followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on October 12. There is one prize of �150 in shopping vouchers to spend at the Anglia Co-operative foodstore in Wisbech Road, Littleport. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.