WIN!: Have a ‘spooktacular’ Halloween on Anglia Co-operative’s Littleport foodstore
HALLOWEEN is now one of Britain’s biggest celebrations – beaten only by Christmas and Easter.
Spending on Halloween has risen 20-fold in the last 10 years – and the trend is expected to continue in 2012.
It is no longer just children who get into the scary spirit of things - more adults are now holding Halloween parties too.
Whatever you’re planning for Halloween 2012, we’ve got a great prize lined up in today’s competition, courtesy of your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore.
How do you fancy �150 to spend in the store at Wisbech Road, Littleport, to make your Halloween a truly howling success?
You may also want to watch:
You’ll find children’s costumes, decorations, novelty products, confectionery – plus pumpkins, toffee apples and drinks galore, as well as everything you’d need for grown-ups’ parties too!
There are some scarily good deals – and the chance to save a further �6 when you spend �40 on your little horrors’ Halloween fun, by using the special coupon in the October 4 edition of the Ely Standard the next time you visit the Wisbech Road, Littleport, store.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 9 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire
To stand a chance of winning our �150 prize, simply answer this question:
What date is Halloween?
A) November 5
B) December 25
C) October 31
To enter, text ELS HALLOW followed by your answer (A, B or C) name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Competition closes at 11.59pm on October 12. There is one prize of �150 in shopping vouchers to spend at the Anglia Co-operative foodstore in Wisbech Road, Littleport. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit our website.
By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.