WIN! Have a sizzling summer with £150 of vouchers to spend at Anglia Co-operative in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
WE don’t need hot weather to have a sizzling summer! Two in three homes now boast a barbecue and having a ‘barbi’ is the UK’s number one home summer leisure activity.
The UK is officially Europe’s barbecue hot spot – we held more than 11 million last year, with an average of nine per family in the summer.
We spend on average £35 per barbecue on food and drink – so hot foot it down to your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Wisbech Road, Littleport, to help your money go even further with some really tasty offers.
Meats, salads, bread, wine, beer and soft drinks – you’ll find it all in store. You can really impress your barbecue guests by stocking up for your event with a shop there.
And to help you cook up a cracking ‘barbi’ today’s Ely Standard has teamed up with the Littleport store to offer a prize of £150 worth of vouchers in our easy-to-enter competition.
You may also want to watch:
That’s enough for our winner to hold several barbecues this summer!
Even if you aren’t lucky enough to scoop the prize you can still take the heat off your wallet by using the special coupon in the June 13 edition to save £6 the next time you spend £40 answer this question:
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
How much, on average, do we spend per barbecue on food and drink?
To enter, text ELS SUMMER followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on June 21.
The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.
• By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you by post or SMS with services that may be of interest. You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.