Win Food Voucher and Chance to Open New Store
Enter our competition to win a �50 food voucher and the chance to open the new Sainsbury store in Lisle Lane in Ely
SAINSBURY’S grand opening is fast approaching and the supermarket has teamed up with your favourite local paper for an exclusive reader competition.
The supermarket giant will be opening its new Lisle Lane store in mid February and it has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer you the chance to win �50 and an opportunity to cut the ribbon to open the new store.
Across the new stores departments, there will be 28,700 different products, with a further 1,100 lines of Tu clothing, including the new Gok range. The store will also boast fitting rooms. This gives a total of 29,800 products.
The departments in store will include:
You may also want to watch:
Caf� with stunning views of Ely Cathedral
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 10 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
A salad bar
Fresh pizza counter (hot or ready to cook at home)
Click and collect
Home delivery service
Alex Bettison, the new store manager, said:
“We are really excited to be opening the store on Lisle Lane in Ely in just a few weeks. The construction has gone really well and we are on track to open almost a month ahead of schedule. We hope that you will be able to join the Cathedral Choir and our team to celebrate the launch with us.”
To be in with a chance of winning a �50 voucher to spend in store as well as an opportunity to cut the ribbon at the official opening ceremony, simply answer the following question.
How many products will the new store feature?
Answers on a postcard to Sainsbury’s competition, Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS or email email@example.com. The deadline for entries is Friday, February 10.