Win Food Voucher and Chance to Open New Store
Enter our competition to win a �50 food voucher and the chance to open the new Sainsbury store in Lisle Lane in Ely
SAINSBURY’S grand opening is fast approaching and the supermarket has teamed up with your favourite local paper for an exclusive reader competition.
The supermarket giant will be opening its new Lisle Lane store in mid February and it has teamed up with the Ely Standard to offer you the chance to win �50 and an opportunity to cut the ribbon to open the new store.
Across the new stores departments, there will be 28,700 different products, with a further 1,100 lines of Tu clothing, including the new Gok range. The store will also boast fitting rooms. This gives a total of 29,800 products.
The departments in store will include:
You may also want to watch:
Caf� with stunning views of Ely Cathedral
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
A salad bar
Fresh pizza counter (hot or ready to cook at home)
Click and collect
Home delivery service
Alex Bettison, the new store manager, said:
“We are really excited to be opening the store on Lisle Lane in Ely in just a few weeks. The construction has gone really well and we are on track to open almost a month ahead of schedule. We hope that you will be able to join the Cathedral Choir and our team to celebrate the launch with us.”
To be in with a chance of winning a �50 voucher to spend in store as well as an opportunity to cut the ribbon at the official opening ceremony, simply answer the following question.
How many products will the new store feature?
Answers on a postcard to Sainsbury’s competition, Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for entries is Friday, February 10.