WIN! Five readers will win £100 to spend on latest George fashion on offer at Asda in Soham
- Credit: Archant
Asda’s new supermarket in Soham has linked up with Ely Standard to reward five readers with a shopping spree.
Each winner will win a £100 gift card to spend on some of the exclusive items from the new autumn/winter George range in store.
Everyone is sure to find something to suit. From parka coats to biker boots, Asda Soham can ensure you are cosy, yet stylish, during the colder months.
As the cold weather creeps in why not also stop off at the pizza counter and pick up a warm freshly prepared pizza of your choice. They are quick and convenient and have all the toppings you need to prepare yourself for a cosy night in front of the TV.
Asda’s Soham store, which opened in June, is open from 7am–11pm Monday to Saturday and 10am–4pm on Sunday, allowing customers to go in every day to spend their winnings.
You may also want to watch:
George at Asda is synonymous with quality and value, so much so that Asda offers a 100-day satisfaction guarantee on all George clothing – or your money back.
To be in with a chance of winning one of our four prizes, answer this question:
- 1 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Councillor shares 'perfect' vaccine experience to encourage others
- 10 Letters: Praise for vaccine teams, search for brewery tray and more
How many days is the George satisfaction guarantee?
To enter, e-mail your answer to email@example.com - make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, October 3. The winners will be the first three answers drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.