WIN! An eggs-tra special £150 of Co-operative shopping vouchers up for grabs
- Credit: Archant
EASTER is a major religious date – and an opportunity for many UK families to hold their first gathering of 2013.
Three-fifths of respondents in a special online survey have said they will be spending time with their families over the weekend of March 29-April 1.
We’re expected to send more than 22 million Easter cards this year – and each child will receive, on average, eight chocolate eggs!
Traditionally, certain food is also prominent on many shopping lists at Easter – including hot cross buns, simnel cake, lamb, chicken, fish and eggs.
Your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore at Wisbech Road, Littleport, can supply all you’ll need if you’re planning a family Easter celebration.
You may also want to watch:
And today’s Ely Standard will give one lucky reader the chance to win £150 worth of vouchers to spend at the store and help ensure an ‘eggs-tra’ special family occasion.
Check out the store for great offers on meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks. For a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range in its distinctive silver and black packaging – it even includes Easter eggs!
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 5 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 6 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 7 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 9 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 10 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
For a helping hand with your family Easter shop, use the special coupon in today’s Ely Standard to save £6 the next time you spend £40 at the store at Littleport.
• To stand a chance of winning the vouchers, answer this question:
How many chocolate eggs will children receive, on average, this year?
To enter, text ELS EASTER followed by your answer (A, B or C), your name and address to 80058. Texts cost your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on March 15. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date.