Win a Trolley Dash at Anglia Co-op
With so much festive fare on offer, our winner will be able to make this Christmas a really memorable occasion. Check out the deals on meats, vegetables and fruit – and there are offers on alcoholic and soft drinks, too; not forgetting special value treats for the whole family, including cakes, chocolates and sweets.
FANCY an early Christmas gift, courtesy of your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore?
How would you like the chance to grab up to �200* worth of items off the shelves at the store in Littleport.
The prize up for grabs in your local paper, the Ely Standard, is a two-minute dash around the store in Wisbech Road. Our lucky winner will have two minutes to pack their trolley with family goodies – see terms and conditions below.
The store is also providing a chance to build up the Christmas excitement for the children in your family.
You may also want to watch:
With so much festive fare on offer, our winner will be able to make this Christmas a really memorable occasion.
Check out the deals on meats, vegetables and fruit – and there are offers on alcoholic and soft drinks, too; not forgetting special value treats for the whole family, including cakes, chocolates and sweets.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
Even if you’re not lucky enough to be a winner, your caring Anglia Co-operative foodstore has a little gift for you.
By using the special coupon on this page you can save �6 when you spend �40 at the store in Wisbech Road – and, when you consider the average British household will splash out around �700 on Christmas this year, that’s a helpful saving.
You can get the children in your family in a festive mood with a special message from Santa’s Elves, plus Christmas activities and a chance to win Cadbury goodies.
Just e-mail their name to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell the elves what they’d like for Christmas – but do it by December 12.
They’ll get a personalized message from Santa’s Chief Elf and a link to the Elves’ Christmas website, which has activities and a colouring competition with Cadbury prizes up for grabs.
To stand a chance of winning the chance to take part in a trolley dash at the Anglia Co-operative in Littleport all you have to do is answer this question.
How much money will the average British household be spending on Christmas this year? Send your answer to: The Ely Standard, 38 Market Street. Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or email: email@example.com
Competition closes on December 15.
* Trolley Dash terms and conditions
• The Trolley Dash will last two minutes
• Maximum value of prize will be �200
• Only a nominated member of staff will be able to accompany the winner on the Trolley Dash
• Trolley Dash does not include Lottery, cigarettes, tobacco or non-food
• Maximum of three items of any one product
• Maximum of six alcoholic products in total
CAPTION: Recipe for success… your local Anglia Co-operative foodstore has everything you’ll need for a memorable family Christmas.