Win a pair of tickets to Dance Island with Pendulum, Chicane and the Utah Saints
THE hugely popular musical extravaganza Dance Island, is returning for its second outing this summer and the Ely Standard is offering readers the chance to win one of fours pairs of tickets. Last year s event saw thousands of eager revellers flock to Stun
THE hugely popular musical extravaganza Dance Island, is returning for its second outing this summer and the Ely Standard is offering readers the chance to win one of fours pairs of tickets.
Last year's event saw thousands of eager revellers flock to Stuntney to enjoy a weekend of merriment and music with some top international acts including Dave Pearce, Audio Bullys and the Freemasons taking to the stage.
This year's event, set to take place over the weekend of July 4/5, is shaping up to be even bigger than last year and will see the return of Radio 1's dance guru Dave Pearce, alongside worldwide stars Pendulum, Chicane and the Utah Saints.
As well as 15 full hours of music and dance, revellers will also be able to enjoy a host of funfair rides, food stands, chill-out zones and VIP areas, with secure lockers on site to ensure you can remain worry free as you dance the night away.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of four pairs of tickets all you have to do is answer the following question:
Which Radio 1 DJ will be returning to headline at Dance Island for a second year?
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
a) Chris Moyles
b) Dave Pearce
c) Jo Whiley
Answers on a postcard to Ely Standard Dance Island competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS. Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for entries is June 6.
INFO: Tickets for Dance Island 2009 are on sale via www.dance-island.com, at HMV stores throughout East Anglia or by phoning 0870 020 1599.