Win a pair of tickets to Dance Island with Pendulum, Chicane and the Utah Saints
THE hugely popular musical extravaganza Dance Island, is returning for its second outing this summer and the Ely Standard is offering readers the chance to win one of fours pairs of tickets. Last year s event saw thousands of eager revellers flock to Stun
THE hugely popular musical extravaganza Dance Island, is returning for its second outing this summer and the Ely Standard is offering readers the chance to win one of fours pairs of tickets.
Last year's event saw thousands of eager revellers flock to Stuntney to enjoy a weekend of merriment and music with some top international acts including Dave Pearce, Audio Bullys and the Freemasons taking to the stage.
This year's event, set to take place over the weekend of July 4/5, is shaping up to be even bigger than last year and will see the return of Radio 1's dance guru Dave Pearce, alongside worldwide stars Pendulum, Chicane and the Utah Saints.
As well as 15 full hours of music and dance, revellers will also be able to enjoy a host of funfair rides, food stands, chill-out zones and VIP areas, with secure lockers on site to ensure you can remain worry free as you dance the night away.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning one of four pairs of tickets all you have to do is answer the following question:
Which Radio 1 DJ will be returning to headline at Dance Island for a second year?
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
a) Chris Moyles
b) Dave Pearce
c) Jo Whiley
Answers on a postcard to Ely Standard Dance Island competition, 38 Market Street, Ely, CB7 4LS. Or via email to email@example.com. Deadline for entries is June 6.
INFO: Tickets for Dance Island 2009 are on sale via www.dance-island.com, at HMV stores throughout East Anglia or by phoning 0870 020 1599.