Win a family ski trip complete with hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in
THE days are short and the winter seems like it's never ending. Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you. Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlburg in Austria as well as Ryanair to offer one of our readers the cha
THE days are short and the winter seems like it's never ending. Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you.
Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlberg in Austria as well as Ryanair to offer one of our readers the chance to win a family ski trip to the Alpenregion Bludenz complete with 4 * hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in.
The exclusive Austrian resort caters for all standards of skiers whether you are a beginner and need the blue runs which are gentle and forgiving or if you prefer the thrill of a black run, then Vorarlberg can offer something for everyone. There are also winter hikes through gorgeous pine clad mountains or you might prefer to down skis and take to a toboggan.
And what's brilliant about this resort is that it's just 90 minutes from the Ryanair destination of Friedrichshafen, which flies straight out of Stansted. Or if you prefer you can fly to Memmingen (Munich West), again a 90 minute flight.
You may also want to watch:
Vorarlberg has played a pivotal role in the development of winter sports. Not only did it host the first ever ski course, the idea of heated chairlifts was developed here.
So do you fancy it? We have got a family friendly hotel* up for grabs in which our winner and their family (two adults and two children up to age 14) will stay for at least three days. During this time they will enjoy half board in the hotel and they will all receive a ski pass after flying into Friedrichshafen, thanks to Ryanair.
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen