Win a family ski trip complete with hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in
THE days are short and the winter seems like it's never ending. Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you. Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlburg in Austria as well as Ryanair to offer one of our readers the cha
THE days are short and the winter seems like it's never ending. Want a break? Well this week, we have got the prize for you.
Because we have teamed up with the top ski resort of Vorarlberg in Austria as well as Ryanair to offer one of our readers the chance to win a family ski trip to the Alpenregion Bludenz complete with 4 * hotel, flights and ski pass thrown in.
The exclusive Austrian resort caters for all standards of skiers whether you are a beginner and need the blue runs which are gentle and forgiving or if you prefer the thrill of a black run, then Vorarlberg can offer something for everyone. There are also winter hikes through gorgeous pine clad mountains or you might prefer to down skis and take to a toboggan.
And what's brilliant about this resort is that it's just 90 minutes from the Ryanair destination of Friedrichshafen, which flies straight out of Stansted. Or if you prefer you can fly to Memmingen (Munich West), again a 90 minute flight.
You may also want to watch:
Vorarlberg has played a pivotal role in the development of winter sports. Not only did it host the first ever ski course, the idea of heated chairlifts was developed here.
So do you fancy it? We have got a family friendly hotel* up for grabs in which our winner and their family (two adults and two children up to age 14) will stay for at least three days. During this time they will enjoy half board in the hotel and they will all receive a ski pass after flying into Friedrichshafen, thanks to Ryanair.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections