Wicken Fen Consultation About To Start
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.
Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of Wicken Fen and the wider Vision lands to meet National Trust staff, to discuss their own particular interest or activity and how the Trust could cater for their needs in the future as the Vision develops.
Drop-in sessions will be held at the Wicken Fen Visitor Centre between 10am and 5pm on October 4 (cyclists) and October 11 (all other users).
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Wicken Fen.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 2 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family
- 3 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 4 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 5 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 6 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 7 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 8 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 9 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 10 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely