Wicken Fen Consultation About To Start
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.
Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of Wicken Fen and the wider Vision lands to meet National Trust staff, to discuss their own particular interest or activity and how the Trust could cater for their needs in the future as the Vision develops.
Drop-in sessions will be held at the Wicken Fen Visitor Centre between 10am and 5pm on October 4 (cyclists) and October 11 (all other users).
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Wicken Fen.
- 1 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 2 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 3 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 4 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 5 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
- 6 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 7 Vehicle fire caused heavy traffic on A14
- 8 County Day hopes to shine light on young farmers of Cambridgeshire
- 9 Life sentence confirmed for Rikki Neave murderer
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day