Wicken Fen Consultation About To Start
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.
Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of Wicken Fen and the wider Vision lands to meet National Trust staff, to discuss their own particular interest or activity and how the Trust could cater for their needs in the future as the Vision develops.
Drop-in sessions will be held at the Wicken Fen Visitor Centre between 10am and 5pm on October 4 (cyclists) and October 11 (all other users).
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Wicken Fen.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors