Wicken Fen Consultation About To Start
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of
I WOULD like to take this opportunity to advise your readers that the next round of public consultation for the Wicken Fen Vision is about to commence.
Over the next few weekends the National Trust is hosting a series of drop-in sessions enabling users of Wicken Fen and the wider Vision lands to meet National Trust staff, to discuss their own particular interest or activity and how the Trust could cater for their needs in the future as the Vision develops.
Drop-in sessions will be held at the Wicken Fen Visitor Centre between 10am and 5pm on October 4 (cyclists) and October 11 (all other users).
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Wicken Fen.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months