Why Are Breast Feeders Condemned For Doing Something Natural
IN reply to the letter from Anne Scuse last week, why should a breast feeder have to ask for permission to feed her infant when a bottle feeder does not? After all, they are doing the same thing, reaching the same goal, but by different methods.Magazine
IN reply to the letter from Anne Scuse last week, why should a breast feeder have to ask for permission to feed her infant when a bottle feeder does not? After all, they are doing the same thing, reaching the same goal, but by different methods.
Magazine racks that show women's breasts, still do not make them sexual objects, it is what's in the mind of the individual that does that.
The honest answer... keeping small children safe and under control whilst breast feeding - it is no different to bottle feeding. Mothers cope very well and are quite able to keep a watchful eye on other children. Or was you trying to say that you could not cope?
Common sense tells you who would be responsible for a scalded child.
You may also want to watch:
Whether it's en-masse bottle/breast feeding, women are achieving the same aim, to feed their infant. And further more, it is only an individual's insecure, naive, sexual misinformed mindset which would make the view breast feeding as more sexual and intimidating than bottle feeding. Take breast feeding for what it is, a means of feeding an infant.
Nature's way is to breast feed, so why are breast feeders being condemned, discriminated and victimized because they choose to do what nature intended?
- 1 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 2 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 3 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 4 Cast announced for open-air musical in cathedral grounds
- 5 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Hundreds of singers and musicians capture ‘Spirit of the Fens’ at concert
- 8 Councillors to spend £1m in bid to tackle climate change
- 9 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 10 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute