What’s all the fuss, ramblers?
HAS the world gone completely mad? I thought we lived in an agricultural area, yet I read that the Ramblers Association is now dictating to us over the appointment of bridleways due to horse manure being a health risk! As far as I am aware, depositing ch
HAS the world gone completely mad? I thought we lived in an agricultural area, yet I read that the Ramblers' Association is now dictating to us over the appointment of bridleways due to horse manure being a health risk! As far as I am aware, depositing chewed up vegetable matter in the countryside is something that horses, in common with cows, sheep, pigs, goats etc, not to mention wildlife, have done since time immemorial, with no harm to anyone or anything.
Certainly far less harmful than dog excrement too. There are even cattle grazing in the middle of Cambridge depositing "chewed up vegetable matter" on the paths and grass alongside the river, where walkers and cyclists seem to have no fear of a health risk. Get a grip!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 10 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house