SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party s plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers money on flashy new district council office
SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party's plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers' money on flashy new district council offices, and now to rip up historic green space around Ely Cathedral for a car park, is just "electioneering".
I'd reply to this pathetic hypocritical nonsense if I could stop myself laughing for long enough.
Liberal Democrat District Councillor
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely