SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party s plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers money on flashy new district council office
SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party's plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers' money on flashy new district council offices, and now to rip up historic green space around Ely Cathedral for a car park, is just "electioneering".
I'd reply to this pathetic hypocritical nonsense if I could stop myself laughing for long enough.
Liberal Democrat District Councillor
You may also want to watch:
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 5 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 6 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 7 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment