SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party s plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers money on flashy new district council office
SO wannabe Conservative Cllr Jackie Petts, of Prickwillow, has written to the Ely Standard (yet again!) to say that the Liberal Democrats opposition to her party's plans to spend millions of pounds of taxpayers' money on flashy new district council offices, and now to rip up historic green space around Ely Cathedral for a car park, is just "electioneering".
I'd reply to this pathetic hypocritical nonsense if I could stop myself laughing for long enough.
Liberal Democrat District Councillor
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch