What is your experience of using satellite broadband?
A good internet connection is vital for businesses and, increasingly, for households too.
The UK has higher broadband coverage than Germany, France, Italy and Spain but there is still much more to do.
Across East Anglia councils are helping to unlock faster broadband in rural communities but there are still some areas which are very hard to connect using traditional solutions.
I have recently been contacted by the European Satellite Operators Association. It claims that satellite connections can provide a service of 20Mbps.
It has launched a website www.broadbandforall.eu which offers further information.
You may also want to watch:
I would be very interested to know more about local people’s experiences of this technology. Have you considered using a satellite solution? Have you tried to use it? Do you use it? Do you have recommendations or thoughts you can share?
Please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
Conservative MEP, East of England