What is your experience of using satellite broadband?
A good internet connection is vital for businesses and, increasingly, for households too.
The UK has higher broadband coverage than Germany, France, Italy and Spain but there is still much more to do.
Across East Anglia councils are helping to unlock faster broadband in rural communities but there are still some areas which are very hard to connect using traditional solutions.
I have recently been contacted by the European Satellite Operators Association. It claims that satellite connections can provide a service of 20Mbps.
It has launched a website www.broadbandforall.eu which offers further information.
You may also want to watch:
I would be very interested to know more about local people’s experiences of this technology. Have you considered using a satellite solution? Have you tried to use it? Do you use it? Do you have recommendations or thoughts you can share?
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com
- 1 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 6 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 7 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 10 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
Conservative MEP, East of England