What a load of rubbish
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, Wrong Noise For Night . All I can say to her is, what a load of rubbish . The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there d
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, 'Wrong Noise For Night'. All I can say to her is, 'what a load of rubbish'. The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there doing their bit for the community with the St John Ambulance.
I am sure that veterans and serving soldiers would have been happy to see such enjoyment, after all isn't that what they fought for?
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months