What a load of rubbish
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, Wrong Noise For Night . All I can say to her is, what a load of rubbish . The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there d
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, 'Wrong Noise For Night'. All I can say to her is, 'what a load of rubbish'. The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there doing their bit for the community with the St John Ambulance.
I am sure that veterans and serving soldiers would have been happy to see such enjoyment, after all isn't that what they fought for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family