What a load of rubbish
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, Wrong Noise For Night . All I can say to her is, what a load of rubbish . The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there d
I HAVE just read the letter from Teresa Lloyd, 'Wrong Noise For Night'. All I can say to her is, 'what a load of rubbish'. The display was brilliant, families all out together for the evening enjoying the fireworks and the fair. My daughters were there doing their bit for the community with the St John Ambulance.
I am sure that veterans and serving soldiers would have been happy to see such enjoyment, after all isn't that what they fought for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors