We've got 1,000 free train tickets to giveaway!
FIRST Capital Connect and The Ely Standard are giving you the chance to get away this summer in our huge 1,000 train ticket giveaway. We have 1,000 free off-peak train tickets - worth a total of more than �20,000 - for readers to win. This means you can l
FIRST Capital Connect and The Ely Standard are giving you the chance to get away this summer in our huge 1,000 train ticket giveaway.
We have 1,000 free off-peak train tickets - worth a total of more than �20,000 - for readers to win.
This means you can let the train take the strain and take advantage of a host of First Capital Connect destinations, including London where you can take advantage of over a hundred great 2FOR1 offers on top attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the London Dungeon.
When registering, you will be asked to provide your choice of travel dates and journey details.
One thousand lucky winners will be sent a return off-peak ticket for travel on First Capital Connect services between 18 July and August 31, 2009.
And even if you miss out on a free ticket, you can still bag a bargain trip to London on First Capital Connect trains with 25 per cent off at weekends from June 20 to September 6, 2009.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 6 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 7 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 8 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 9 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 10 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
First Capital Connect operates trains between London, Brighton, Bedford, Peterborough, Cambridge and King's Lynn over the UK's busiest rail network. Its parent company, FirstGroup, is the UK's largest rail operator, responsible for around 500 stations and carrying around 400,000 passengers every day on First train services. INFORMATION: You can book First Capital Connect tickets now at www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/elystandard The promotion is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person or per household. Full terms and conditions are available below.
Terms and conditions for the First Capital Connect 1000 free ticket prize draw
• Entrants to the prize draw must register on the FCC website by 2359 on 5 July 2009.
• The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their families of First Capital Connect, its contractors, agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
• The prize is a complimentary off-peak Standard day return journey on FCC services. The 'ticket' for travel will be in the form of a letter of authority with name of the person travelling, date, origin and destination stations, and special code. This must be carried at all times when travelling.
• Travel is not valid on any train departing before 1000 Monday to Friday or between 1630 and 1901 Monday to Friday. Valid all day Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
• Travel must be completed between 18 July and 31 August 2009.
• National Conditions of Carriage apply.
• Three potential travel dates must be supplied at time of registering and up to a maximum of 500 tickets will be issued for any one day.
• The name of the person travelling, origin and destination stations must also be specified at time of registration. The person travelling may be asked for ID during their journey.
• No purchase necessary.
• Only one entry per person or per household. A person may only enter one First Capital Connect Free Ticket prize draw.
• 1000 winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received.
• The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The ticket will be sent to each winner within 14 days.
• Only the winners will be contacted personally after the draw.
• The prize is as stated, it is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• First Capital Connect reserves the right to amend the prize details to something of equal or lesser value if circumstances make this unavoidable.
• By accepting the prize, all winners consent to having their names in any related publicity.
• For the names and counties of the winners please send a SAE to 'Free Ticket Winners' at the address below after 18 July 2009.
• Promoter First Capital Connect , Hertford House, 1 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9QS