We need a posh toilet
SURELY most people have been caught short after a night out. I m ashamed to admit I once drunkenly dealt with the problem down a dark corner off Market Street. Never again – my friends gave me such a telling off. But these late night drinking problems c
SURELY most people have been 'caught short' after a night out. I'm ashamed to admit I once drunkenly dealt with the problem down a dark corner off Market Street. Never again - my friends gave me such a telling off.
But these late night drinking problems can hardly be called new - as my Nan has told me that once upon a time Ely used to have a pub on nearly every corner.
So why not turn that ugly gated building opposite the Nat West Bank into a state-of-the-art all night toilet, like the posh ones they've got in Cambridge?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Independent shop full of fresh food – despite national shortage
- 2 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 3 Mark's 27 unanswered questions over volunteers to control parking
- 4 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 9 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 10 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations