We need a posh toilet
SURELY most people have been caught short after a night out. I m ashamed to admit I once drunkenly dealt with the problem down a dark corner off Market Street. Never again – my friends gave me such a telling off. But these late night drinking problems c
SURELY most people have been 'caught short' after a night out. I'm ashamed to admit I once drunkenly dealt with the problem down a dark corner off Market Street. Never again - my friends gave me such a telling off.
But these late night drinking problems can hardly be called new - as my Nan has told me that once upon a time Ely used to have a pub on nearly every corner.
So why not turn that ugly gated building opposite the Nat West Bank into a state-of-the-art all night toilet, like the posh ones they've got in Cambridge?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats