Wake up council officers and deal with the REAL issues - not a dog ‘cocking its leg’ in Pocket Park
Whilst in Pocket Park this week I witnessed a lady dog walker being berated by a council official when her dog “cocked its leg” near the new picnic tables and seats by the playground.
She was rudely told that “something would be done” about it and told to keep her dog on a lead.
These clipboard-bearing council officials should learn to be polite to the public - after all, WE pay them.
Responsible dog owners do, of course, clear up their dog’s “poop” but whether a dog is or is not on a lead it will still cock its leg regardless.
We seem to be getting too protective of ourselves don’t we? Some folk (council included) seem to be obsessed with dog nuisance when they could better spend their time on ensuring that litter louts are dealt with along with vandals and illegal parkers.
You may also want to watch:
Wake up councils - and deal with the REAL issues please.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'