Victorian Christmas Fair Was A Huge Success
MAY I say a big thank you to everyone who supported our Victorian Christmas Fayre, raising money for Papworth Hospital. We have handed over £3,000 to the Papworth Hospital Charity. I have a little left over to start next year s funds. Eddie and I are ov
MAY I say a big 'thank you' to everyone who supported our Victorian Christmas Fayre, raising money for Papworth Hospital. We have handed over £3,000 to the Papworth Hospital Charity.
I have a little left over to start next year's funds.
Eddie and I are overwhelmed by people's continued generosity, giving time, money and other donations such as bric-a-brac, cakes etc.
To the lady who missed us at the coffee morning, please get in touch. We have your vase and fir cones, but we've eaten the cake! However, I will make you another one.
You may also want to watch:
Once again, a sincere thanks to all.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
St Mary's Court