Victorian Christmas Fair Was A Huge Success
MAY I say a big thank you to everyone who supported our Victorian Christmas Fayre, raising money for Papworth Hospital. We have handed over £3,000 to the Papworth Hospital Charity. I have a little left over to start next year s funds. Eddie and I are ov
MAY I say a big 'thank you' to everyone who supported our Victorian Christmas Fayre, raising money for Papworth Hospital. We have handed over £3,000 to the Papworth Hospital Charity.
I have a little left over to start next year's funds.
Eddie and I are overwhelmed by people's continued generosity, giving time, money and other donations such as bric-a-brac, cakes etc.
To the lady who missed us at the coffee morning, please get in touch. We have your vase and fir cones, but we've eaten the cake! However, I will make you another one.
You may also want to watch:
Once again, a sincere thanks to all.
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 3 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 4 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 7 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 8 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 9 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
- 10 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
St Mary's Court