Veolia Shows High Standard For Refuse Collection
VEOLIA Cleanaway shows consistently high standards in its refuse collection from the areas in and around Mulberry Way, Ely. The workmen are efficient and unfailingly courteous. They always work at maximum speed and, indeed, often run between each stop of
VEOLIA Cleanaway shows consistently high standards in its refuse collection from the areas in and around Mulberry Way, Ely.
The workmen are efficient and unfailingly courteous. They always work at maximum speed and, indeed, often run between each stop of the refuse lorries with the result that our rubbish has been collected almost as quickly as it was put out.
So often in the past I have read reports in our local papers of residents' dissatisfaction with the service they offer. I am writing to say that where I live, I firmly believe that there are no grounds for dissatisfaction at all, quite the opposite. Thank you to all concerned.
I think that we are all most grateful that we now have the opportunity to recycle plastic bottles as part of your recycling collections. However, I was most concerned to learn that the plastic bags provided by ECDC for this very purpose are, in fact, not recyclable. How lamentable is this and what can we, as caring members of the community, do about this retrograde decision?
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months