Veolia Shows High Standard For Refuse Collection
VEOLIA Cleanaway shows consistently high standards in its refuse collection from the areas in and around Mulberry Way, Ely. The workmen are efficient and unfailingly courteous. They always work at maximum speed and, indeed, often run between each stop of
VEOLIA Cleanaway shows consistently high standards in its refuse collection from the areas in and around Mulberry Way, Ely.
The workmen are efficient and unfailingly courteous. They always work at maximum speed and, indeed, often run between each stop of the refuse lorries with the result that our rubbish has been collected almost as quickly as it was put out.
So often in the past I have read reports in our local papers of residents' dissatisfaction with the service they offer. I am writing to say that where I live, I firmly believe that there are no grounds for dissatisfaction at all, quite the opposite. Thank you to all concerned.
I think that we are all most grateful that we now have the opportunity to recycle plastic bottles as part of your recycling collections. However, I was most concerned to learn that the plastic bags provided by ECDC for this very purpose are, in fact, not recyclable. How lamentable is this and what can we, as caring members of the community, do about this retrograde decision?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors