Touched By Kindness Of Standard Readers
WE want to say how very touched and overwhelmed we are by the generosity and kindness shown by you all. Joshua has received more than 1,000 cards in total, many of which contained a gift. We have received cards from all over the world. It is very heart w
WE want to say how very touched and overwhelmed we are by the generosity and kindness shown by you all. Joshua has received more than 1,000 cards in total, many of which contained a gift. We have received cards from all over the world. It is very heart warming, and the time and effort people put in is amazing.
Just to say 'thank you' does not seem to be enough. Words cannot express to you all the gratitude and appreciation we feel for what you have done, and what it means to Joshua. We will forever remember the kindness and generosity you have all shown to our whole family.
Thanks to the fund-raising efforts of friends and family, Joshua will soon be the proud owner of the Land Rover he so desperately wants. Unfortunately, we cannot thank everyone personally as so many of you have contributed to Joshua. However, a great deal of gratitude must go to Ken Perrin, Leo Clarke, Terry Foster, Inform UK and Mick and Pauline Allen of Allen's Skip Hire.
Thank you all so very much for your support through this difficult time. It really has made a world of difference to a very brave little boy.
JANETTE, PETER, JOSHUA and BEN HINCHLIFFE
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 10 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy