Top dog - for the second year running! Ely Dalmatian Pandora and owner Charlotte-Louise take top award at Crufts 2017
- Credit: onEdition
A dog owner from Ely says she “can’t quite believe” that she and her dog scooped the Young Kennel Club Stakes competition at Crufts for the second year in a row.
Charlotte-Louise Page, 23, and her six-year-old Dalmatian, Pandora, saw off competition from other young handlers to take the crown for the second time at the world-famous competition.
Charlotte-Louise said: “I can’t quite believe it. To have won once was amazing, let alone twice and for the second year running.
“I’m very lucky to have won under such a well-respected judge and I can’t thank him enough for thinking so highly of Pandora.”
Caroline Kisko, Kennel Club secretary, said: “Congratulations to Pandora and Charlotte-Louise for their fantastic win.
You may also want to watch:
“No doubt we’ll be seeing a lot of them in the future.”
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 7 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 8 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections