Top dog - for the second year running! Ely Dalmatian Pandora and owner Charlotte-Louise take top award at Crufts 2017
- Credit: onEdition
A dog owner from Ely says she “can’t quite believe” that she and her dog scooped the Young Kennel Club Stakes competition at Crufts for the second year in a row.
Charlotte-Louise Page, 23, and her six-year-old Dalmatian, Pandora, saw off competition from other young handlers to take the crown for the second time at the world-famous competition.
Charlotte-Louise said: “I can’t quite believe it. To have won once was amazing, let alone twice and for the second year running.
“I’m very lucky to have won under such a well-respected judge and I can’t thank him enough for thinking so highly of Pandora.”
Caroline Kisko, Kennel Club secretary, said: “Congratulations to Pandora and Charlotte-Louise for their fantastic win.
You may also want to watch:
“No doubt we’ll be seeing a lot of them in the future.”
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 3 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown