Too Easy To Criticise Medical Services
ALL too often it is easy to criticise our medical services rather than say something positive; indeed, it is probably part of the British psyche to complain. However, I am writing with (perish the thought) some good news about the NHS. In the past, the
ALL too often it is easy to criticise our medical services rather than say something positive; indeed, it is probably part of the British psyche to complain.
However, I am writing with (perish the thought) some good news about the NHS.
In the past, the Cathedral Medical Centre (previously Octagon Health Centre) has come under fire from patients during a time of change and uncertainty and morale there has seemed to have suffered.
Now many changes have taken place including an automatic checking-in system and vastly improved access to doctors, who are happily becoming familiar faces rather than the somewhat "faceless" locums.
You may also want to watch:
Given that no-one likes to go to the doctor it is pleasing to know that when the occasion arises the experience will be a positive one and I would like to congratulate everyone at the centre for their efforts to vastly improve the service. As a member of nursing staff myself I can understand it has not been easy to implement change but it has happened. Well done!
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 10 Care home still 'requires improvement'