WE attend the Littleport Show tribute band night most years and we thoroughly enjoy the evening, the bands and being entertained outdoors. However, this year I must express concerns. We paid £12 per adult to sit in a field and listen to various bands. Thi
WE attend the Littleport Show tribute band night most years and we thoroughly enjoy the evening, the bands and being entertained outdoors. However, this year I must express concerns.
We paid £12 per adult to sit in a field and listen to various bands. This we don't mind, but when it comes to visiting the toilets I was totally disgusted. The ladies' had three toilets and the men one cubicle and three urinals. The toilet rolls had been eaten by rodents and droppings were in the actual packs. Later on in the night, as the queues for the ladies' were getting bigger, the toilets were not flushing and beginning to rise to the top of the pans and flood over the top. By this time the men were using the bushes, but the ladies were wading in various disgusting water and toilet paper.
Health and safety was obviously not very apparent on the night and I must say that, at £12 for a ticket, I expected there to be more portable toilets and for them to work correctly.
So, come on organisers of the event, please, please get this problem sorted out before next year's event as this really spoils the night for a lot of people.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical