To the motorcyclist who overtook me with excessive speed near Littleport - you’re far from being clever
ON Thursday, on my way home from an evening with friends, I was making my way through Littleport just after 9.30pm, keeping to the speed limit, when some motorcyclist came racing up behind me with the headlight on full beam into my mirrors, dazzling me.
Within seconds, this mad person attempted to overtake and with cars parked on the opposite side, so knowing what could happen, I pulled towards the white line, preventing him/her from doing so.
He/she then stupidly attempted to undertake me, so I pulled back and braked, as it was so close to the back of my car.
The next I knew this mad motorcyclist did succeed in passing me - and well in excess of the speed limit - before turning towards Mildenhall at the roundabout on the A10.
Having been a motorcyclist myself, and had a couple of accidents, you are far from being clever, whoever you were.
You may also want to watch:
What was your need for that speed?
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 8 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?