To the motorcyclist who overtook me with excessive speed near Littleport - you’re far from being clever
ON Thursday, on my way home from an evening with friends, I was making my way through Littleport just after 9.30pm, keeping to the speed limit, when some motorcyclist came racing up behind me with the headlight on full beam into my mirrors, dazzling me.
Within seconds, this mad person attempted to overtake and with cars parked on the opposite side, so knowing what could happen, I pulled towards the white line, preventing him/her from doing so.
He/she then stupidly attempted to undertake me, so I pulled back and braked, as it was so close to the back of my car.
The next I knew this mad motorcyclist did succeed in passing me - and well in excess of the speed limit - before turning towards Mildenhall at the roundabout on the A10.
Having been a motorcyclist myself, and had a couple of accidents, you are far from being clever, whoever you were.
You may also want to watch:
What was your need for that speed?
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation