To the motorcyclist who overtook me with excessive speed near Littleport - you’re far from being clever
ON Thursday, on my way home from an evening with friends, I was making my way through Littleport just after 9.30pm, keeping to the speed limit, when some motorcyclist came racing up behind me with the headlight on full beam into my mirrors, dazzling me.
Within seconds, this mad person attempted to overtake and with cars parked on the opposite side, so knowing what could happen, I pulled towards the white line, preventing him/her from doing so.
He/she then stupidly attempted to undertake me, so I pulled back and braked, as it was so close to the back of my car.
The next I knew this mad motorcyclist did succeed in passing me - and well in excess of the speed limit - before turning towards Mildenhall at the roundabout on the A10.
Having been a motorcyclist myself, and had a couple of accidents, you are far from being clever, whoever you were.
You may also want to watch:
What was your need for that speed?
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested