Time for Britain to pull out of the EU and got back to running the country properly
WHY are we curtailing to Brussels when in every news bulletin people are saying that we should have a referendum about staying in our leaving the European Union?
This now has gone far enough - 140 powers of ruling our own country have now been stripped away from us.
The latest rule is that you cannot recycle old jam jars any more - so how do they think the housewife is going to make jam?
This practise has been going on for hundreds of years, no-one has ever died over this yet and when we had milk bottles delivered to the door the empty ones were taken away, washed and sterilised and used again and again.
Clubs like the WI rely on people making jam to sell to make extra cash for club funds, or to raise money for charities.
You may also want to watch:
I say it’s time we pulled out of the European Union and get back to ruling this country again as we should and have done in the past.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'