Time for Britain to pull out of the EU and got back to running the country properly
WHY are we curtailing to Brussels when in every news bulletin people are saying that we should have a referendum about staying in our leaving the European Union?
This now has gone far enough - 140 powers of ruling our own country have now been stripped away from us.
The latest rule is that you cannot recycle old jam jars any more - so how do they think the housewife is going to make jam?
This practise has been going on for hundreds of years, no-one has ever died over this yet and when we had milk bottles delivered to the door the empty ones were taken away, washed and sterilised and used again and again.
Clubs like the WI rely on people making jam to sell to make extra cash for club funds, or to raise money for charities.
You may also want to watch:
I say it’s time we pulled out of the European Union and get back to ruling this country again as we should and have done in the past.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour