The Thing We Love About Ely Is The Well-Kept Play Areas
I COULD not believe it when I read in last week s letters column the criticism of Ely s play areas for young children. When we moved here a year ago, one of the many things we loved about Ely was the well-kept children s playgrounds. Our three-year old
I COULD not believe it when I read in last week's letters column the criticism of Ely's play areas for young children.
When we moved here a year ago, one of the many things we loved about Ely was the well-kept children's playgrounds. Our three-year old grand-daughter asks to be taken there, and particularly likes the climbing frames with their rope ladders, wobbly bridges, slides and other features which encourage imaginative play.
Perhaps when your correspondent's son is a little older he will show his parents the possibilities!
All these facilities have been planned and funded, and are well- maintained by our local council, who deserve the thanks of all families with small children.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 6 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke