The concert audience comprised teenagers to be proud of
I AM writing as I would like to express my thanks and admiration to the organisers and Error 404 who hosted the charity event held at Little Downham Village Hall on Saturday April 1 in aid of Milton Hospice. I attended the concert with my mum and my two t
I AM writing as I would like to express my thanks and admiration to the organisers and Error 404 who hosted the charity event held at Little Downham Village Hall on Saturday April 1 in aid of Milton Hospice.
I attended the concert with my mum and my two teenage daughters and I must say it was an excellent evening with superb entertainment throughout.
Both myself and my mum commented on the good behaviour of perhaps nearly 100 teenagers who attended the gig and it was a great pleasure to be in the same company as these youths. It was so refreshing to see teenagers genuinely enjoying themselves and raising money for a good cause without a hint of trouble.
To everyone out there who feel the 'youth of today' are rude and ignorant, think again! If you were to have attended Saturday night's entertainment you would have seen for yourself what a charming and decent crowd the majority of the teenagers are!
You may also want to watch:
If anyone out there has children who attended the gig or indeed the parents of the lads in Error404 a big pat on the back to you all - you certainly have teenagers to be very proud of!
Good luck to the lads of Error404, you deserve to go a long way - you were superb and I speak for myself and my Mum who indeed are fans for life.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 6 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 7 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes