Thanks to everyone who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art competition/exhibition
THROUGH your pages, I would like to give a big thank you on behalf of Ely Hereward Rotary Club to all the shops and businesses who kindly supported us with our schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery recently.
ADeC and Tindalls were especially supportive but we should not forget the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts to use in the raffle, to help run the event.
Thank you to City Cycle Centre, Inkwell Gift Shop, Ely Beads, Mayor Fashions, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St. Mary’s Pharmacy and 3 at 3 Deli.
Also, thanks to The Shoe Tree, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Samovar Tea House, Curtis Yarns, Cloisters Antiques, Sew Much To Do, Something Special, Nuts and Stuff and Burrows Bookshop.
With more than 150 young people from eight schools taking part in the exhibition and more than 700 visitors over the week it took place, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
Ely Hereward Rotary Club