Thanks to everyone who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art competition/exhibition
THROUGH your pages, I would like to give a big thank you on behalf of Ely Hereward Rotary Club to all the shops and businesses who kindly supported us with our schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery recently.
ADeC and Tindalls were especially supportive but we should not forget the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts to use in the raffle, to help run the event.
Thank you to City Cycle Centre, Inkwell Gift Shop, Ely Beads, Mayor Fashions, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St. Mary’s Pharmacy and 3 at 3 Deli.
Also, thanks to The Shoe Tree, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Samovar Tea House, Curtis Yarns, Cloisters Antiques, Sew Much To Do, Something Special, Nuts and Stuff and Burrows Bookshop.
With more than 150 young people from eight schools taking part in the exhibition and more than 700 visitors over the week it took place, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
- 1 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 2 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 3 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 4 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 5 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 6 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 7 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 9 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 10 Ely City WI share 'exciting projects' for 2022
Ely Hereward Rotary Club