Thanks to everyone who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art competition/exhibition
THROUGH your pages, I would like to give a big thank you on behalf of Ely Hereward Rotary Club to all the shops and businesses who kindly supported us with our schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery recently.
ADeC and Tindalls were especially supportive but we should not forget the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts to use in the raffle, to help run the event.
Thank you to City Cycle Centre, Inkwell Gift Shop, Ely Beads, Mayor Fashions, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St. Mary’s Pharmacy and 3 at 3 Deli.
Also, thanks to The Shoe Tree, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Samovar Tea House, Curtis Yarns, Cloisters Antiques, Sew Much To Do, Something Special, Nuts and Stuff and Burrows Bookshop.
With more than 150 young people from eight schools taking part in the exhibition and more than 700 visitors over the week it took place, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 4 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 5 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 6 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 7 Artist impressions of how Mepal will be transformed into a £6.5m crematorium
- 8 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 9 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
Ely Hereward Rotary Club