Thanks to everyone who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art competition/exhibition
THROUGH your pages, I would like to give a big thank you on behalf of Ely Hereward Rotary Club to all the shops and businesses who kindly supported us with our schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery recently.
ADeC and Tindalls were especially supportive but we should not forget the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts to use in the raffle, to help run the event.
Thank you to City Cycle Centre, Inkwell Gift Shop, Ely Beads, Mayor Fashions, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St. Mary’s Pharmacy and 3 at 3 Deli.
Also, thanks to The Shoe Tree, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Samovar Tea House, Curtis Yarns, Cloisters Antiques, Sew Much To Do, Something Special, Nuts and Stuff and Burrows Bookshop.
With more than 150 young people from eight schools taking part in the exhibition and more than 700 visitors over the week it took place, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 3 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 9 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 10 Jail for would-be bike thief caught on CCTV threatening woman
Ely Hereward Rotary Club