Thanks To All Who Supported Folk Festival
I would like to express many thanks to all in Ely who supported this year’s Ely Folk Festival. In particular, those businesses who advertised in our festival programme and supported us.
ON behalf of Ely Folk Festival committee, I would like to express many thanks to all in Ely who supported this year’s Ely Folk Festival. In particular, those businesses who advertised in our festival programme and supported us in kind, and residents and visitors who bought tickets for the festival and supported the collection by morris dancers in Ely over the festival weekend which this year amounted to a magnificent �775.82.
Ely Folk Festival committee is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company and we use the contributions towards the cost of putting on the festival and subsidising the in-town entertainment such as the morris dancing.
We’re looking forward to planning the 2012 festival.
You may also want to watch:
On behalf of Ely Folk Festival Committee
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 4 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 5 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 9 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 10 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity