Thanks To All Who Supported Folk Festival
I would like to express many thanks to all in Ely who supported this year’s Ely Folk Festival. In particular, those businesses who advertised in our festival programme and supported us.
ON behalf of Ely Folk Festival committee, I would like to express many thanks to all in Ely who supported this year’s Ely Folk Festival. In particular, those businesses who advertised in our festival programme and supported us in kind, and residents and visitors who bought tickets for the festival and supported the collection by morris dancers in Ely over the festival weekend which this year amounted to a magnificent �775.82.
Ely Folk Festival committee is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company and we use the contributions towards the cost of putting on the festival and subsidising the in-town entertainment such as the morris dancing.
We’re looking forward to planning the 2012 festival.
You may also want to watch:
On behalf of Ely Folk Festival Committee
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 4 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 10 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend