Thanks to all who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art exhibition
I would like thank all the shops and businesses that supported our fourth annual schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery.
ADcC and Tindalls were especially supportive but the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts:
City Cycle Centre, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St Mary’s Pharmacy, 3 at 3 Deli, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Cloisters Antiques, Something Special, Burrows Bookshop, Le Spice Restaurant, Yarn On The Square, Exquisite Gift Shop, C&C Media, The Eel Catcher’s Daughter, Amor Vita Home and Giftware, Roly’s Fudge Pantry and Almost Angels Tattoo Company.
With more than 130 young people taking part in the exhibition and 826 visitors over the week, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
Ely Hereward Rotary Club
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease