Thanks to all who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art exhibition
I would like thank all the shops and businesses that supported our fourth annual schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery.
ADcC and Tindalls were especially supportive but the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts:
City Cycle Centre, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St Mary’s Pharmacy, 3 at 3 Deli, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Cloisters Antiques, Something Special, Burrows Bookshop, Le Spice Restaurant, Yarn On The Square, Exquisite Gift Shop, C&C Media, The Eel Catcher’s Daughter, Amor Vita Home and Giftware, Roly’s Fudge Pantry and Almost Angels Tattoo Company.
With more than 130 young people taking part in the exhibition and 826 visitors over the week, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
Ely Hereward Rotary Club
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 8 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment