Thanks to all who supported Ely Hereward Rotary Club’s schools art exhibition
I would like thank all the shops and businesses that supported our fourth annual schools art competition/exhibition, which took place at the Babylon Gallery.
ADcC and Tindalls were especially supportive but the following also gave donations towards prizes or gifts:
City Cycle Centre, Duck Egg Blue Interiors, Toppings, Gallery Frames, Cherry Hill Chocolates, The Old Fire Engine House, St Mary’s Barbers, CrackPots, Anglia Wines, St Mary’s Pharmacy, 3 at 3 Deli, Three Cups Jewellery, Ted Coney’s Family Portraits, Cloisters Antiques, Something Special, Burrows Bookshop, Le Spice Restaurant, Yarn On The Square, Exquisite Gift Shop, C&C Media, The Eel Catcher’s Daughter, Amor Vita Home and Giftware, Roly’s Fudge Pantry and Almost Angels Tattoo Company.
With more than 130 young people taking part in the exhibition and 826 visitors over the week, I think we can safely assume that it was a great success!
You may also want to watch:
Ely Hereward Rotary Club
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 4 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 9 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 10 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium