Thanks to all for your generosity
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 i
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 in Ely and also at Tesco on February 14.
Your support has raised an amazing £2242.51 for the local Marie Curie nurses who provided free high quality nursing, to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home while supported by their families.
This fantastic amount will mean that the local Marie Curie nurses will be able to provide 112 more nursing hours to people who are terminally ill with cancer.
INFO: If you would like information on Marie Curie Cancer Care, visit www.mariecurie.org.uk or call 01223 416405.
You may also want to watch:
Marie Curie Cancer Care
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
Community fund-raising manager for Cambridgeshire and North Essex