Thanks to all for your generosity
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 i
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 in Ely and also at Tesco on February 14.
Your support has raised an amazing £2242.51 for the local Marie Curie nurses who provided free high quality nursing, to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home while supported by their families.
This fantastic amount will mean that the local Marie Curie nurses will be able to provide 112 more nursing hours to people who are terminally ill with cancer.
INFO: If you would like information on Marie Curie Cancer Care, visit www.mariecurie.org.uk or call 01223 416405.
Marie Curie Cancer Care
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 3 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 7 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 8 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 9 Arts centre gets £25,000 post-Covid lifeline
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
Community fund-raising manager for Cambridgeshire and North Essex