Thanks to all for your generosity
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 i
I AM writing on behalf of Marie Curie Cancer Care to thank everyone in the Ely area for their generous support of the Marie Curie Cancer Care Great Daffodil Appeal, which is supported by Yellow Pages, through the street collections held on March 1 and 3 in Ely and also at Tesco on February 14.
Your support has raised an amazing £2242.51 for the local Marie Curie nurses who provided free high quality nursing, to give terminally ill people the choice of dying at home while supported by their families.
This fantastic amount will mean that the local Marie Curie nurses will be able to provide 112 more nursing hours to people who are terminally ill with cancer.
INFO: If you would like information on Marie Curie Cancer Care, visit www.mariecurie.org.uk or call 01223 416405.
You may also want to watch:
Marie Curie Cancer Care
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 10 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
Community fund-raising manager for Cambridgeshire and North Essex