Thanks For Your Support and Help For Baby Sophie
WE would like to thank everyone who supported our daughters Jo and Tracey to help raise £2,000 for our granddaughter Sophie s treatment for plagiocephaly (a misshapen head). We would especially like to thank John Cutler for designing and supplying the He
WE would like to thank everyone who supported our daughters Jo and Tracey to help raise £2,000 for our granddaughter Sophie's treatment for plagiocephaly (a misshapen head).
We would especially like to thank John Cutler for designing and supplying the 'Help Sophie' flyers. Also the Buffalos Etheldreda Lodge, Billervincea Lodge and Century Lodge, Powters of Newmarket, Ely Kebab House and the High Flyer for their donations and all friends of the family, neighbours and work colleagues who sponsored Jo's hair shave and Tracey's four mile run.
Thanks to everyone's support, Sophie was able to have her special helmet fitted on September 30 and is coping extremely well. She will need to wear the helmet for four to six months and have regular check ups at the Ossur Hospital in London.
After treatment, Sophie's head shape will be perfectly normal and she will go on to lead a happy life.
You may also want to watch:
Thanks once again.
KATHY and PAT BUTCHER
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical