Thanks for all your kindness
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March. All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke s Hospital or at home.
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March.
All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke's Hospital or at home.
Their kind enquiries, all the cards, flowers and gifts which you sent or brought.
The thoughtfulness in giving your time to help me run my home and to help us both in running the business.
You may also want to watch:
I must also express my enormous gratitude for all the kindness I received at the scene of my accident by all the emergency services, and the welcoming arms of all the staff at Addenbrooke's Hospital who saved my life and put me on the road to recovery.
I am still 'legless', but with my determination, and with everyone's continued help, I hope to be back behind the wheel of my car sometime in the future.
- 1 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute
- 4 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 5 Father's Day messages inside this week's newspaper
- 6 Letter: Final call to book Covid vaccination
- 7 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 A nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits