Thanks for all your kindness
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March. All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke s Hospital or at home.
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March.
All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke's Hospital or at home.
Their kind enquiries, all the cards, flowers and gifts which you sent or brought.
The thoughtfulness in giving your time to help me run my home and to help us both in running the business.
You may also want to watch:
I must also express my enormous gratitude for all the kindness I received at the scene of my accident by all the emergency services, and the welcoming arms of all the staff at Addenbrooke's Hospital who saved my life and put me on the road to recovery.
I am still 'legless', but with my determination, and with everyone's continued help, I hope to be back behind the wheel of my car sometime in the future.
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 4 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 5 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 6 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 9 Counsellor moves practise outdoors with ‘Walk and Talk Sessions’
- 10 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police