Thanks for all your kindness
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March. All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke s Hospital or at home.
I WOULD like, through your Letters Page, to thank everyone who has helped Sam and myself through the last three months, since my accident in March.
All our families and friends who have given their time to visit me in Addenbrooke's Hospital or at home.
Their kind enquiries, all the cards, flowers and gifts which you sent or brought.
The thoughtfulness in giving your time to help me run my home and to help us both in running the business.
I must also express my enormous gratitude for all the kindness I received at the scene of my accident by all the emergency services, and the welcoming arms of all the staff at Addenbrooke's Hospital who saved my life and put me on the road to recovery.
I am still 'legless', but with my determination, and with everyone's continued help, I hope to be back behind the wheel of my car sometime in the future.
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 3 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 4 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 5 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 6 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 7 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 8 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 9 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 10 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire