Thank you to those who attended Fordham Charity Group concert
On behalf of the Fordham Charity Group, may I thank everyone who supported our 22nd Charity Christmas Celebration Concert in Fordham.
The concert was a complete sell out and all those who attended were so supportive.
Special thanks must be conveyed to The Wicken Coronation Band, singer Janet Scott and pianist, Frank Taylor for not only providing us with a host of superb festive entertainment, but also for donating their services so generously.
We were able to raise £1,100, which will be shared between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and the St Nicholas Hospice at Bury St Edmunds.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment