Thank you to those who attended Fordham Charity Group concert
On behalf of the Fordham Charity Group, may I thank everyone who supported our 22nd Charity Christmas Celebration Concert in Fordham.
The concert was a complete sell out and all those who attended were so supportive.
Special thanks must be conveyed to The Wicken Coronation Band, singer Janet Scott and pianist, Frank Taylor for not only providing us with a host of superb festive entertainment, but also for donating their services so generously.
We were able to raise £1,100, which will be shared between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and the St Nicholas Hospice at Bury St Edmunds.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 6 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 7 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road