Thank you to those who attended Fordham Charity Group concert
On behalf of the Fordham Charity Group, may I thank everyone who supported our 22nd Charity Christmas Celebration Concert in Fordham.
The concert was a complete sell out and all those who attended were so supportive.
Special thanks must be conveyed to The Wicken Coronation Band, singer Janet Scott and pianist, Frank Taylor for not only providing us with a host of superb festive entertainment, but also for donating their services so generously.
We were able to raise £1,100, which will be shared between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and the St Nicholas Hospice at Bury St Edmunds.
Thank you all once again.
You may also want to watch:
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 3 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 6 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 7 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 8 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland