Thank you to those who attended Fordham Charity Group concert
On behalf of the Fordham Charity Group, may I thank everyone who supported our 22nd Charity Christmas Celebration Concert in Fordham.
The concert was a complete sell out and all those who attended were so supportive.
Special thanks must be conveyed to The Wicken Coronation Band, singer Janet Scott and pianist, Frank Taylor for not only providing us with a host of superb festive entertainment, but also for donating their services so generously.
We were able to raise £1,100, which will be shared between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and the St Nicholas Hospice at Bury St Edmunds.
Thank you all once again.
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 4 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 9 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?