Thank you to those who attended Fordham Charity Group concert
On behalf of the Fordham Charity Group, may I thank everyone who supported our 22nd Charity Christmas Celebration Concert in Fordham.
The concert was a complete sell out and all those who attended were so supportive.
Special thanks must be conveyed to The Wicken Coronation Band, singer Janet Scott and pianist, Frank Taylor for not only providing us with a host of superb festive entertainment, but also for donating their services so generously.
We were able to raise £1,100, which will be shared between The Macmillan Cancer Support Group (Ely) and the St Nicholas Hospice at Bury St Edmunds.
Thank you all once again.
The Fordham Charity Group
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 6 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 7 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 8 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 9 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 10 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project