Thank you, Laburnum Lodge, for my mother’s care over the last three years
We would like to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of the staff at Laburnum Lodge, Littleport, for the care given to my mother in the past three years.
During the final weeks of her life, the team worked hard to make mum as comfortable as possible.
We cannot thank them enough for providing a home where she could spend her last days with dignity and with fun.
The staff gave unbelievable support to our family. As we were with mum on our wedding anniversary, the chef and carers cooked us a three-course meal complete with card, flowers and chocolates.
The term ‘going the extra mile’ has never been more appropriate!
You may also want to watch:
Our only regret is that, as we are not Care Quality Commission inspectors, we cannot classify the home as ‘outstanding’.
JUNE AND MICHAEL MASSEY
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment