Thank you, Laburnum Lodge, for my mother’s care over the last three years
We would like to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of the staff at Laburnum Lodge, Littleport, for the care given to my mother in the past three years.
During the final weeks of her life, the team worked hard to make mum as comfortable as possible.
We cannot thank them enough for providing a home where she could spend her last days with dignity and with fun.
The staff gave unbelievable support to our family. As we were with mum on our wedding anniversary, the chef and carers cooked us a three-course meal complete with card, flowers and chocolates.
The term ‘going the extra mile’ has never been more appropriate!
You may also want to watch:
Our only regret is that, as we are not Care Quality Commission inspectors, we cannot classify the home as ‘outstanding’.
JUNE AND MICHAEL MASSEY
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air