Thank you, Laburnum Lodge, for my mother’s care over the last three years
We would like to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of the staff at Laburnum Lodge, Littleport, for the care given to my mother in the past three years.
During the final weeks of her life, the team worked hard to make mum as comfortable as possible.
We cannot thank them enough for providing a home where she could spend her last days with dignity and with fun.
The staff gave unbelievable support to our family. As we were with mum on our wedding anniversary, the chef and carers cooked us a three-course meal complete with card, flowers and chocolates.
The term ‘going the extra mile’ has never been more appropriate!
You may also want to watch:
Our only regret is that, as we are not Care Quality Commission inspectors, we cannot classify the home as ‘outstanding’.
JUNE AND MICHAEL MASSEY
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years