Thank you, Laburnum Lodge, for my mother’s care over the last three years
We would like to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to all of the staff at Laburnum Lodge, Littleport, for the care given to my mother in the past three years.
During the final weeks of her life, the team worked hard to make mum as comfortable as possible.
We cannot thank them enough for providing a home where she could spend her last days with dignity and with fun.
The staff gave unbelievable support to our family. As we were with mum on our wedding anniversary, the chef and carers cooked us a three-course meal complete with card, flowers and chocolates.
The term ‘going the extra mile’ has never been more appropriate!
Our only regret is that, as we are not Care Quality Commission inspectors, we cannot classify the home as ‘outstanding’.
JUNE AND MICHAEL MASSEY
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 4 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 5 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 6 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 7 Arsonist firebombed GP surgery after doctors refused to give him heroin
- 8 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 9 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 10 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project