Thank You For Supporting Our Heartbeat Fayre
I WOULD like to say a very big thank you to everyone for supporting our Heartbeat Autumn Fayre and Flea Market, helping us achieve the fantastic sum of �1,700 on the day. This brings the total of donations so far this year to �2,400. Eddie and I are con
I WOULD like to say a very big 'thank you' to everyone for supporting our Heartbeat Autumn Fayre and Flea Market, helping us achieve the fantastic sum of �1,700 on the day. This brings the total of donations so far this year to �2,400.
Eddie and I are continually overwhelmed by people's continued generosity year after year.
Our Heartbeat fund-raising starts as soon as the last one is over as people start collecting things, saving money in jars, knitting garments etc. People involved in the run up to our fayre are too numerous to mention, as I wouldn't like to leave anyone out, but friends do posters, collect prizes, help sort and price, collect jam jars and generally be there for us. I would like to especially thank everyone who helped to load and transport to the Church Room on Friday and help clear up and transport back to ours on Saturday. This was a tremendous help and Eddie and I both appreciated it very much.
Also a big thank you to all the helpers on the stalls and everyone in the kitchen. So far, up to this year, with your help we have raised �35,000 and last year's money bought 21 wheelchairs. After our Left Over and Cake Produce sale on November 5 at the Cathedral Centre and our toy tombola on November 27 on the Market Place when the lights are switched on we will hand the final total over to Papworth Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone would like to send a donation please make cheques payable to Papworth Charitable Trust.
Many thanks to you all once again.
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
St Mary's Court