Thank You For Making Us Feel Welcome In Ely
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won t be our last! Your frien
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won't be our last! Your friendliness and hospitality was second to none, only made possible by the generosity of councils and individual sponsors. I would like to thank my individual sponsor exactly one hundred and seven point nine times. Can't remember their name but they were a star. Most of all, thank you the folk of Ely for making us most welcome in your very beautiful city.
Bellman to the Common Council of the Burgess of Alnwick.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face