Thank You For Making Us Feel Welcome In Ely
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won t be our last! Your frien
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won't be our last! Your friendliness and hospitality was second to none, only made possible by the generosity of councils and individual sponsors. I would like to thank my individual sponsor exactly one hundred and seven point nine times. Can't remember their name but they were a star. Most of all, thank you the folk of Ely for making us most welcome in your very beautiful city.
Bellman to the Common Council of the Burgess of Alnwick.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation