Thank You For Making Us Feel Welcome In Ely
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won t be our last! Your frien
MY wife and I would like to thank all the lovely people of Ely who made us, and all the members of the Loyal Company, so very welcome over the Eel Day weekend. Personally, this was our first visit to Ely and it most certainly won't be our last! Your friendliness and hospitality was second to none, only made possible by the generosity of councils and individual sponsors. I would like to thank my individual sponsor exactly one hundred and seven point nine times. Can't remember their name but they were a star. Most of all, thank you the folk of Ely for making us most welcome in your very beautiful city.
Bellman to the Common Council of the Burgess of Alnwick.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment