Thank you Days of Ely for your superb service
I CAME to Ely one day last week in order to purchase shoes for my husband and I would like to thank and congratulate the staff at Days Sports shop, in High Street, for their impeccable service.
Because of my husband’s poor mobility, he was unable to walk to the shop. I went round and explained our situation to the staff and hey sorted the problem out immediately.
The young lady shop assistant, Tina, was allowed to bring shoes to my husband who was sitting on a seat in the arcade. Very good shoes were purchased, which made our trip very worth while and enjoyable.
We really need these independent shops that just seem to give customers that bit extra in service and understanding customers problems.
Well done Days, thank you again and may your business continue to prosper and flourish.
You may also want to watch:
I know we will return.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city