Thank you Days of Ely for your superb service
I CAME to Ely one day last week in order to purchase shoes for my husband and I would like to thank and congratulate the staff at Days Sports shop, in High Street, for their impeccable service.
Because of my husband’s poor mobility, he was unable to walk to the shop. I went round and explained our situation to the staff and hey sorted the problem out immediately.
The young lady shop assistant, Tina, was allowed to bring shoes to my husband who was sitting on a seat in the arcade. Very good shoes were purchased, which made our trip very worth while and enjoyable.
We really need these independent shops that just seem to give customers that bit extra in service and understanding customers problems.
Well done Days, thank you again and may your business continue to prosper and flourish.
I know we will return.
- 1 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 2 Fire crews called to car fire on railway line
- 3 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 6 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 7 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 8 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 9 Hunt is on for arsonists after 5am car fire
- 10 Car rolled in crash on A14