Thank you Days of Ely for your superb service
I CAME to Ely one day last week in order to purchase shoes for my husband and I would like to thank and congratulate the staff at Days Sports shop, in High Street, for their impeccable service.
Because of my husband’s poor mobility, he was unable to walk to the shop. I went round and explained our situation to the staff and hey sorted the problem out immediately.
The young lady shop assistant, Tina, was allowed to bring shoes to my husband who was sitting on a seat in the arcade. Very good shoes were purchased, which made our trip very worth while and enjoyable.
We really need these independent shops that just seem to give customers that bit extra in service and understanding customers problems.
Well done Days, thank you again and may your business continue to prosper and flourish.
You may also want to watch:
I know we will return.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments