Thank you Days of Ely for your superb service
I CAME to Ely one day last week in order to purchase shoes for my husband and I would like to thank and congratulate the staff at Days Sports shop, in High Street, for their impeccable service.
Because of my husband’s poor mobility, he was unable to walk to the shop. I went round and explained our situation to the staff and hey sorted the problem out immediately.
The young lady shop assistant, Tina, was allowed to bring shoes to my husband who was sitting on a seat in the arcade. Very good shoes were purchased, which made our trip very worth while and enjoyable.
We really need these independent shops that just seem to give customers that bit extra in service and understanding customers problems.
Well done Days, thank you again and may your business continue to prosper and flourish.
You may also want to watch:
I know we will return.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000