Thank you Days of Ely for your superb service
I CAME to Ely one day last week in order to purchase shoes for my husband and I would like to thank and congratulate the staff at Days Sports shop, in High Street, for their impeccable service.
Because of my husband’s poor mobility, he was unable to walk to the shop. I went round and explained our situation to the staff and hey sorted the problem out immediately.
The young lady shop assistant, Tina, was allowed to bring shoes to my husband who was sitting on a seat in the arcade. Very good shoes were purchased, which made our trip very worth while and enjoyable.
We really need these independent shops that just seem to give customers that bit extra in service and understanding customers problems.
Well done Days, thank you again and may your business continue to prosper and flourish.
I know we will return.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives