Hallo-wee-n! Skeletons and open-plan bathroom appears on Cambridgeshire village roundabout overnight
- Credit: Supplied
Residents in a quiet Cambridgeshire village had a shock this morning after finding two skeletons had moved in.
Perched on top of a roundabout in Sutton now live the new residents along with a (very) open-planned bathroom made up of a door, toilet and sink.
Images emerged on the morning of Halloween (October 31) and show one of the skeletons sitting on the toilet whilst looking at their mobile phone.
Rumour has it, the skeletons are something to do with the charity Halloween house on Mepal Road open from 5pm to 8pm tonight in aid of the Sutton Scout Hut.
One resident spotted the bony duo on the school run, they said: "I had a good laugh. Whoever did this, you are awesome."
You may also want to watch:
Another Sutton resident clearly isn't a fan, they said: "Just what the local drivers round here need, another excuse for not being able to drive properly."
In defence, another added: "To who ever does this, thank you so much for bringing smiles to peoples faces, it's such a nice funny thing to do."
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’