Hallo-wee-n! Skeletons and open-plan bathroom appears on Cambridgeshire village roundabout overnight
- Credit: Supplied
Residents in a quiet Cambridgeshire village had a shock this morning after finding two skeletons had moved in.
Perched on top of a roundabout in Sutton now live the new residents along with a (very) open-planned bathroom made up of a door, toilet and sink.
Images emerged on the morning of Halloween (October 31) and show one of the skeletons sitting on the toilet whilst looking at their mobile phone.
Rumour has it, the skeletons are something to do with the charity Halloween house on Mepal Road open from 5pm to 8pm tonight in aid of the Sutton Scout Hut.
One resident spotted the bony duo on the school run, they said: "I had a good laugh. Whoever did this, you are awesome."
You may also want to watch:
Another Sutton resident clearly isn't a fan, they said: "Just what the local drivers round here need, another excuse for not being able to drive properly."
In defence, another added: "To who ever does this, thank you so much for bringing smiles to peoples faces, it's such a nice funny thing to do."
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments