Stop ripping down posters in Ely Pocket Park telling dog owners to pick up poo
The intrepid person(s) posting anti dog poo notices in Pocket Park, Ely, is to be admired in my view - and it would be nicer if the person ripping them down would desist from doing so.
I am told that this vandal is likely to be one of the people who has written to the local Press on the subject and is someone who, whilst supporting a cleaner park, just doesn’t like seeing notices in the area.
The notices are obviously well meant and, regardless of the law on the subject, I would have thought the majority of Ely dog walkers would support this action.
Could the poster vandal just think for a moment, grow up and stop his childish litter lout activities?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 People power brings about changes to £800,000 roundabout scheme
- 3 Retired GP's death 'avoidable' if cause of severe chest pain was 'more thoroughly investigated'
- 4 Shop worker 'abused and reduced to tears' after denying couple entry due to Covid-19 restrictions
- 5 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 10 'He wanted you to do your best' - daughter remembers well-loved father