Stop ripping down posters in Ely Pocket Park telling dog owners to pick up poo
The intrepid person(s) posting anti dog poo notices in Pocket Park, Ely, is to be admired in my view - and it would be nicer if the person ripping them down would desist from doing so.
I am told that this vandal is likely to be one of the people who has written to the local Press on the subject and is someone who, whilst supporting a cleaner park, just doesn’t like seeing notices in the area.
The notices are obviously well meant and, regardless of the law on the subject, I would have thought the majority of Ely dog walkers would support this action.
Could the poster vandal just think for a moment, grow up and stop his childish litter lout activities?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online