Stop ripping down posters in Ely Pocket Park telling dog owners to pick up poo
The intrepid person(s) posting anti dog poo notices in Pocket Park, Ely, is to be admired in my view - and it would be nicer if the person ripping them down would desist from doing so.
I am told that this vandal is likely to be one of the people who has written to the local Press on the subject and is someone who, whilst supporting a cleaner park, just doesn’t like seeing notices in the area.
The notices are obviously well meant and, regardless of the law on the subject, I would have thought the majority of Ely dog walkers would support this action.
Could the poster vandal just think for a moment, grow up and stop his childish litter lout activities?
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 3 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 4 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 5 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 6 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 7 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 8 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?