Stop ripping down posters in Ely Pocket Park telling dog owners to pick up poo
The intrepid person(s) posting anti dog poo notices in Pocket Park, Ely, is to be admired in my view - and it would be nicer if the person ripping them down would desist from doing so.
I am told that this vandal is likely to be one of the people who has written to the local Press on the subject and is someone who, whilst supporting a cleaner park, just doesn’t like seeing notices in the area.
The notices are obviously well meant and, regardless of the law on the subject, I would have thought the majority of Ely dog walkers would support this action.
Could the poster vandal just think for a moment, grow up and stop his childish litter lout activities?
- 1 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’