Stop ripping down posters in Ely Pocket Park telling dog owners to pick up poo
The intrepid person(s) posting anti dog poo notices in Pocket Park, Ely, is to be admired in my view - and it would be nicer if the person ripping them down would desist from doing so.
I am told that this vandal is likely to be one of the people who has written to the local Press on the subject and is someone who, whilst supporting a cleaner park, just doesn’t like seeing notices in the area.
The notices are obviously well meant and, regardless of the law on the subject, I would have thought the majority of Ely dog walkers would support this action.
Could the poster vandal just think for a moment, grow up and stop his childish litter lout activities?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Ely City coach excited to return ahead of charity cup farewell