Stop Being A Prude Over Breast Feeding!
IN response to Anne Scuse s letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) – what a fuss! What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman s breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It s perfectly natural in any context, sexual or nat
IN response to Anne Scuse's letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) - what a fuss!
What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman's breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It's perfectly natural in any context, sexual or naturalistic. Stop being such a prude, Anne. Maybe you should go to a nature camp for a weekend and you will realise there is nothing shameful about being a human being! I say let's have a National Be Naked Day.
Seriously Anne, lighten up. It's totally natural for a mother to breast feed her child. If people get offended, then that really is their own issue in my opinion. As for asking for permission to breast feed in a café: Are you serious!? Permission to breathe please Anne?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu