Stop Being A Prude Over Breast Feeding!
IN response to Anne Scuse s letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) – what a fuss! What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman s breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It s perfectly natural in any context, sexual or nat
IN response to Anne Scuse's letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) - what a fuss!
What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman's breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It's perfectly natural in any context, sexual or naturalistic. Stop being such a prude, Anne. Maybe you should go to a nature camp for a weekend and you will realise there is nothing shameful about being a human being! I say let's have a National Be Naked Day.
Seriously Anne, lighten up. It's totally natural for a mother to breast feed her child. If people get offended, then that really is their own issue in my opinion. As for asking for permission to breast feed in a café: Are you serious!? Permission to breathe please Anne?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after falling from bridge on A14 between Histon and Milton
- 2 Rogue trader tells victim: 'I'll knock your lights out'
- 3 Hickford QUITS ahead of damning report
- 4 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 5 Golf club urges locals and dog walkers to ‘respect our private land’
- 6 Council leader under fire for 'culture of bullying' in wake of farmgate scandal
- 7 Letter: Four new members join 'splash pad headquarters'
- 8 My opinion on Fen Biosphere
- 9 Career mentor's 100k charity run aims to raise £1,000
- 10 Councillor says MP Steve Barclay told Tories to return £10k lockdown grant