Stop Being A Prude Over Breast Feeding!
IN response to Anne Scuse s letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) – what a fuss! What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman s breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It s perfectly natural in any context, sexual or nat
IN response to Anne Scuse's letter regarding breastfeeding in public (Ely Standard, October 30) - what a fuss!
What on earth is wrong with seeing a woman's breast in public? Nothing at all, I tell you! It's perfectly natural in any context, sexual or naturalistic. Stop being such a prude, Anne. Maybe you should go to a nature camp for a weekend and you will realise there is nothing shameful about being a human being! I say let's have a National Be Naked Day.
Seriously Anne, lighten up. It's totally natural for a mother to breast feed her child. If people get offended, then that really is their own issue in my opinion. As for asking for permission to breast feed in a café: Are you serious!? Permission to breathe please Anne?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 10 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone