Standard was a great help
THANK you to the Ely Standard for publishing the press release I sent regarding Sue Ryder Care, The Old Palace s volunteer week. During the course of the volunteer week we were able to recruit five new volunteers, which was a huge success for us. The Ely
THANK you to the Ely Standard for publishing the press release I sent regarding Sue Ryder Care, The Old Palace's volunteer week. During the course of the volunteer week we were able to recruit five new volunteers, which was a huge success for us.
The Ely Standard's support was invaluable in enabling us to reach prospective volunteers. Each of the 42 residents at The Old Palace has a unique story and experience. Regardless of the neurological conditions our residents are living with, they are able to lead rewarding and positive lives, through the support of Sue Ryder Care staff. With your continued support we can raise awareness of the need to provide individual, specialist care.
Your recent support makes such a difference and I hope it will continue.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Ryder Care
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
The Old Palace