Standard was a great help
THANK you to the Ely Standard for publishing the press release I sent regarding Sue Ryder Care, The Old Palace s volunteer week. During the course of the volunteer week we were able to recruit five new volunteers, which was a huge success for us. The Ely
THANK you to the Ely Standard for publishing the press release I sent regarding Sue Ryder Care, The Old Palace's volunteer week. During the course of the volunteer week we were able to recruit five new volunteers, which was a huge success for us.
The Ely Standard's support was invaluable in enabling us to reach prospective volunteers. Each of the 42 residents at The Old Palace has a unique story and experience. Regardless of the neurological conditions our residents are living with, they are able to lead rewarding and positive lives, through the support of Sue Ryder Care staff. With your continued support we can raise awareness of the need to provide individual, specialist care.
Your recent support makes such a difference and I hope it will continue.
Sue Ryder Care
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 Petition launched to save village pub
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 10 Council chiefs left with 'no option' other than tax hike
The Old Palace