Sports action proves a winning combination at Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Wall climbing, kwik cricket, running with weights and darts proved a winning combination for two days of sports fun in Littleport.
Staged at the Littleport Leisure Centre the Olympics event attracted over 27 children aged six to 12 over both Wednesday and Thursday.
The youngsters competed against each other with younger entrants given head starts in events like the weight run.
Children were also able to try out their core strength with gym pull ups.
At the end of the two days 12-year-old Sam Slee took the overall boys title, with seven-year-old Lucy Teli winning the girls competition.
You may also want to watch:
For those who missed out on last week’s fun there is still time to get in on the sporting action at the centre this holiday with dodge ball and fun skating still to come. Contact 01353 860600 for more.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 4 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 7 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 8 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 9 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 10 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert