Some great prizes up for grabs in our Easter art competition
WE are holding an Easter art competition for children, with a number of prizes up for grabs.
To enter the competition, children should draw, colour or paint a picture with an Easter theme on A4 paper.
There are three age groups: 3-5 years, 6-8 years and 9-11 years. Entrants should put their name and age on the reverse and the name and telephone number of a parent or guardian.
Every child who hands in their completed entry will receive a packet of sweets, one entry per child. The three winners will receive an Easter egg and a watercolour paint set.
Closing date for entries is 5pm on March 28. Winners will be notified on Good Friday.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series