Soham Town Forum, which provides a platform to speak on issues that matter to you, looking for mew members
I wonder how many of your readers are aware of the existence of the Soham Town Forum?
Established in 1998 as a non-political organisation, the Forum provides a voice for those in Soham who wish to raise areas of concern related to the town by bring them to the attention of representatives from the local council who attend the our meetings.
The forum organises events such as the Litter Pick, collecting a large amount of litter resulting in an approved appearance of the town.
Also, it organised recent hustings held in St Andrews church which generated a great deal of local support and gave residents an opportunity to quiz the area’s prospective parliamentary candidates.
The Forum’s web site www.sohamtf.co.uk and is a great way of making contact with those who can do something about people’s concerns.
You may also want to watch:
The Forum meets three times a year and is looking for new members. If any of your readers are interested in joining us they can contact us via email@example.com
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 10 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history