Soham Town Forum, which provides a platform to speak on issues that matter to you, looking for mew members
I wonder how many of your readers are aware of the existence of the Soham Town Forum?
Established in 1998 as a non-political organisation, the Forum provides a voice for those in Soham who wish to raise areas of concern related to the town by bring them to the attention of representatives from the local council who attend the our meetings.
The forum organises events such as the Litter Pick, collecting a large amount of litter resulting in an approved appearance of the town.
Also, it organised recent hustings held in St Andrews church which generated a great deal of local support and gave residents an opportunity to quiz the area’s prospective parliamentary candidates.
The Forum’s web site www.sohamtf.co.uk and is a great way of making contact with those who can do something about people’s concerns.
The Forum meets three times a year and is looking for new members. If any of your readers are interested in joining us they can contact us via email@example.com
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 3 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 4 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 5 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 ‘It’s been like this for 11 months’ - woman’s assisted refuse collection failure
- 8 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 9 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'